We are currently looking for patients to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG).
PPGs can play a number of roles, including :
• Advising the practice on the patient perspective.
• Organising health promotion events.
• Communicating with the wider patient body.
• Running volunteer services and support groups to meet local needs.
• Influencing the practice or the wider NHS to improve commissioning.
• Fundraising to improve the services provided by the practice for further details please contact the surgery.
• Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice (and their carers).